Standard Warranty for Retailers:
The manufacturer warrants this product to be free from defects in assembly and parts, under normal commuting use and conditions, for a period of thirty (30) days from the original purchase date. Shipping and handling fees are to be paid for by the customer. The manufacturer agrees, at its option during the warranty period, to replace defective parts of equal value in exchange without charge (except for a fee for shipping, handling, packing, return postage, and insurance which will be incurred by the customer). Such replacement is subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of purchase as confirmed by showing the model and damage extend on original dated sales record by the retailer.
Consumer Warranty Period:
- Warranty is valid for 30 days upon purchase for all Cosmo Designz Products
This warranty does not include:
- Any condition resulting from other than ordinary commuting/usage wear or any use for which the product was not intended, such as stunt attempting or reckless usage or contract trade or commercial use.
- Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance or care.
- Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents or shipping damage.
- Dissatisfaction due to buyer’s remorse.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Damages incurred during transportation.
- Damages incurred during incorrect maintenance.
- Damages incurred due to self-servicing/replacement.
- Damages incurred due to unauthorized modification of items/parts.
- Any used items/parts.
All warranty claims must be filed by the consumer to the retailer of this product, who in turn is to contact the manufacturer regarding any warranty return or replacement. Please retain receipts for a minimum of two (2) months for warranty purposes.
Warranty is not transferrable.
Any components upgrade/installation done to your machine resulting in any of the above will void your warranty.
We reserve the right to specify that items be returned (to us) or brought back to the retailer's store for inspection.
Pictures are required to claim defective parts, along with a copy of the original receipt.
If the claim is justified, the item(s) or part(s) will be replaced. It is our policy to replace parts whenever possible. Shipping and handling fees are to be paid for by the customer. Decisions on warranty claims are final.